Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Pages

hello there


Hello. Sometimes I must study.

This blog is part of my Web Transformations unit of study at university and I will be posting question answers and workshop activities as the Semester progresses. If you learn something new from this blog, or find something interesting and comment here, that would be pretty awesome for me to hear.

I can't think of why you'd want to plagiarise my writing/answers, but please don't? I'm a student and cannot guarantee any academic validity. Discussion and constructive criticism about my answers are welcome though.

I like to use gratuitous 日本語 so I don't waste the 5 years and 6 months I spent studying it. よろしくね〜 Unfortunately, my hair is not actually purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment