Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Pages

CSS Angst

If the 9 people who viewed this blog yesterday noticed...I was trying to make a horizontal drop down menu from pure CSS and with minimal knowledge of coding for my main blog The Afterimage.

I got very close using this step-by-step and well set out tutorial from Line 25, intending to just alter the CSS code, but something went wrong with when they were meant to drop down vertically.

The code meant to set the selected button on permanent 'hover' mode was also stuffing up but I don't have time to go back and check line for line.


Attempts to use CSS Wizardry's tutorial also failed so it's time to lick my wounds and go back to trying to learn these things step by step. Any help would be amazing - I'll put the menu I'm currently fiddling with back up soon.

In the meantime, have some lovely CSS name colours from Pugly Pixel.

University will start soon and I am indeed continuing Digital Cultures so perhaps I will end up updating this blog with some new content after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment